A town where you can find your 'interests'
Hmlet Koenji opens in April of 2022. It is said that once you live in this town, you will never be able to live in any other area because it is so cozy, so no matter who you are, you will find your 'interests' in this town. Koenji, with its 13 connected shopping streets, is not only a place where cafes, restaurants and daily necessities can be found, but it also has fashionable second hand clothing stores, art galleries and the art center 'Za-KOENJI Public Theatre', all of which make for a lively place to enjoy various cultures in a single area, day and night. The property has a distinctive window design and all rooms are south-facing. The space has a sense of openness even when working from home. The finished concrete room combines wood grain patterns and matte black iron with vintage-style furniture to create an industrial design space. Hmlet Koenji also offers remote work plans with desks and chairs to support telecommuting. You can choose a furnished or unfurnished plan to fit your needs.
Nearest station：JR Chuo Line・Sobu Line, Tokyo Metro Tozai Line Koenji Station 4min / Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line Shin-Koenji Station15min
- One Room（20㎡）Residence Plan(unfurnished)
- monthly fee starting from ¥106,000～
- One Room（20㎡）Residence Plan(furniture&appliances included)
- monthly fee starting from ¥127,000～
- One Room（20㎡）All inclusive
- monthly fee starting from ¥159,000～
- Full 1-Bedroom apt.(Small Type)（25㎡）Residence Plan(unfurnished)
- monthly fee starting from ¥123,000～
- Full 1-Bedroom apt.(Small Type)（25㎡）Residence Plan(furniture&appliances included)
- monthly fee starting from ¥148,000～
- Full 1-Bedroom apt.(Small Type)（25㎡）All inclusive
- monthly fee starting from ¥180,000～