Asakusa area, living with a touch of old Tokyo
Hmlet Asakusa Tawaramach is located a 6-minute walk from Asakusa Station on the Tsukuba Express and a 7-minute walk from Tawaramachi Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line.
Situated close to "Kappabashi Dogu-gai" where people from home and abroad come to buy cooking tools and tableware, and also within walking distance of Sensoji Temple and Nakamise Street, you can enjoy the traditional Japanese town while you have a view of the Sky Tree from the balconies on the upper floors.
Nearby Asakusa ROX, offering a 24-hour supermarket, fashion, cosmetics, gourmet, health spa, and fitness center, gives convenience for daily life.
Using the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, you can easily reach Ueno, Ginza, and Shibuya Station without changing trains.
There are three types of rooms available. Studio room furnished for a comfortable remote work environment, stylish Studio room with a blue sofa accent, and One-bedroom apt. unit with a spacious bedroom with a double-sized bed. You can choose the type of room that best suits your lifestyle.
Nearest station：Asakusa Station (Tsukuba Exp) in 6min / Tawaramachi Station (Tokyo Metro Ginza Line) in 7min
- Studio (26.35㎡) Residence Furnished Plan
- monthly rent starting from ¥158,000
- Studio (26.35㎡) All Inclusive Plan
- monthly rent starting from ¥190,000
- Studio (26.95㎡) Residence Furnished Plan
- monthly rent starting from ¥159,000
- Studio (26.95㎡) All Inclusive Plan
- monthly rent starting from ¥191,000
- Full 1-Bedroom apt. (50.66㎡) Residence Furnished Plan
- monthly rent starting from ¥274,000
- Full 1-Bedroom apt. (50.66㎡) All Inclusive Plan
- monthly rent starting from ¥318,000
*The prices displayed are the lowest rates for the same room type based upon a 12-month tenancy.
Three Key Points
(as of 2022.12)
・Convenience store: Family Mart in 6min, Seven-Eleven in 6min
・Supermarket: My Basket in 2min
・Drugstore: Matsumoto-Kiyoshi in 9min
・Hospital: Watanabe Clinic in 3min
・Shopping complex: Asakusa ROX in 9min